Personal identification informationWe may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our website, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address, mailing address, or phone number. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities.
Non-personal identification informationWe may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected informationWe may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our website We may need your information to display content on the website correctly.
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.