10 reasons why companies evaluate their sales force with SG Partners.
- They want to grow.
- They don't know whether they have the right salespeople or managers to achieve that growth.
- They need a better understanding of how to effectively manage their people daily.
- They don't know why their salespeople aren't doing what they can do.
- They don't know if their salespeople can do more (or how much more).
- Their company isn't exceeding its goals.
- Their competition has a better market share.
- Their margins have been slipping.
- Their salespeople are caught in a "comfort zone".
- Management is accepting mediocrity from its sales force.
SG Partners work with salespeople all around Australia to assist in building rapport quickly to get to Do you have a non-supportive buy cycle? Do you believe that your customers/prospects tell you the truth?
How do I identify whether a salesperson is a Hunter or a Farmer?We all know how successful sports stars compete, they play to their strengths. Well, why not take the same attitude to sales? Work with what you know, what you have right now because in doing so, you automatically differentiate yourself. Too many people are disregarding what they already know, what they have right now. Do you know your sales strengths and how to work to them?
- Are you the Hunter or Farmer type?
- Do you prefer setting the opportunity up rather than closing it?
- Do you prefer to be more technical rather than via application knowledge sales?
When you screen your team with us, we provide information against the 21 core competencies of great salespeople:
- Salespeople Core Competencies
- Have Written Goals Don't Need Approval
- Follow Sales Plans
- Recover from Rejection
- Have a Positive Outlook
- Are Comfortable Talking About Money
- Take Responsibility
- Have a Supportive Buy Cycle
- Have a Strong Self Confidence
- Prospect Consistently and Effectively
- Have Supportive Beliefs
- Can Reach Decision Makers
- Control their Emotions
- Are Effective in Listening/Questioning
- Can Create Early Bonding & Rapport
- Uncovers Actual Budgets
- Discovers Why Prospects Buy
- Can Qualify
- Have a Strong Desire for Success
- Are Committed –Doing What It Takes for Success
- Get Commitments and Decisions